Welcome to The Auto Specialists!
We continue to be one of the most trusted Car repair Garage Watford, Hertfordshire. With the benefits of a mobile mechanic service, Free Collection and Drop off where repairs cannot be carried out roadside. Here, we prioritise your utmost comfort over everything else. Hence, we have trained our technicians in the best industry practices. Additionally, our facility is well-equipped with all the state-of-the-art technologies to offer you affordable car services Hertfordshire in minimal turn-around time.
Why Choose Us?
- At our facility, we understand the varying challenges of visiting a workshop in your busy schedule. That is why we offer to pick up and drop off your vehicle from a location of your choice.
- Additionally, we provide our services at a notably discounted rate. So, when you deal with us, you can save almost half the expenditure on retail prices of other dealers and workshops.
- Moreover, you can depend on us for quality assurance of our services. Our experts will stamp the vehicle’s service book for you to maintain the service records.
- If you opt for dealer-approved parts for your car, we will ensure the use of such spares during the replacement procedures. This way, you can maintain the Dealer Warranty.
So, why keep searching for ‘car workshops near me’? Instead, please get in touch with our experts at your earliest. Here, our customer support line remains open 24x7. So, call us anytime at 07592 661543.
Below, you can have a brief look at some of our services!
Car engine services
Here, we will check whether the crucial components of your vehicle, such as the cambelt and alternator, are working correctly. If these belts have damage, we will promptly replace them with OE-grade spares.
A damaged or clogged radiator can prevent the proper flow of the car’s antifreeze. As a result, engine and radiator overheating can make the vehicle inoperable. So, we also offer prompt solutions to such issues.
There can be no other service more comprehensive than our car servicing. Our experts render the following:
- Standard full servicing comprising engine service, oil, and oil filter check, sparks or glow plugs check, pollen filter and front brake pads check
- Premium full service, including the standard full servicing along with rear brake pad check and overall vehicle inspection
Vehicles over three years old are legally mandated in the UK to undergo the annual MOT test. In this assessment, we measure the roadworthiness and eco-friendliness of your vehicle and offer it:
- VT20 certificate on passing the test
- VT30 certificate on failing the test
We also provide our assistance with the following:
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Breakdown Services
- Clutch Repair And Replacement
- Gearbox Replacement
- Brakes services, etc.
Do you still have questions? Please call us at your earliest!